Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd June 2009

Dont know why, i happened to like the song falling down by Oasis.

Frankly, the song is abit anti-god.

Woke up ard 10 this morning and had a light brunch of yesterday's kong ba.
When i ask mom how to prepare the dish, dad got very excited. he even wanted my mom to buy the meat so that i can prepare it tomorrow.

He said that it was a dish passed down by my a-gong. though mom tried to teach aunt1 and aunt2 how to make it, they didnt succeed.

On and off, Sunny will sms me trying to cheer me up. I'm starting to feel abit bored and restless. alot of things i wanted to do or have to do, just dont wanna start on it...

Feel like going out to meet Sunny for dinner, but somehow stopped myself. maybe not meeting too often at first will be good also. shrug. maybe its good to have some time to think and hear myself also.

No comments:

Post a Comment