Thursday, June 11, 2009

12th June 2009

Yesterday i passed my driving. haiz... why not happy? dont know. dont feel it.

Went to PC show with Ray and Seagull. Nothing much really. but it was already quite crowded at 3plus. cant imagine how things will be in the evening.

M1 and Starhub were offering free laptop with mobile broadband. frankly, if it was LG, i would have asked yan to go ahead with it. other than that, nothing much to look at. HP colour lasers going at 400+.

Went to Simlim after Suntec to buy laptop cooling pad for mrs gull. after which, went to sunshine.

Chill out at iluma abit. then go home liao.

Sunny kept trying to ask me out. but recently i'm feeling very lazy to go out.
dont know lah... even though i feel like meeting her, i dont wan her to think that i'm always at her disposal, or that my time is not valuable to me. i wan my own time. time alone. time to do nothing. even if i'm doing nothing, i'm doing my something. hopes she understands. dont really talk to her much on the phone either. i still dont like talking on the phone.

Ppl will always have a different view point on different objects. some will think spending on IT stuff is worth it, some thinks not. i hope Sunny dont get the wrong idea. but that's just how i am and i hope that she can accept it.

alot of ppl are thinking that me and irin will get back together again. i dont deny that possibility. just that, there are certain changes i wan to see happening. not only in her. but also in me. what kind of changes? i dont know. even if i know, i cant tell.

Some might call me a two timer. but frankly, what would you do in my shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment