Monday, March 29, 2010

29th Mar 2010

Something struck me from House today.

there was a doctor who quit her job to become a chef. when ppl questioned her saying she should be curing ppl, she replied "so often, we are so busy doing the things that we should be doing, that we forgot to do the things we want to do. things that makes us happy."

Today i was attached to another colleague. we talked about many things, even about his family, life style, then i talked to him about insurance. i was surprised myself. i think its not that i dont wan to do insurance, just that the situation does not allow it.

If kok wah had spend more time with me to understand my situation, or even lend me some money, things would have been very different.

I ported my line over to starhub today. got my Motorola Milestone for $48 after all the rebate and anni priviledge. will start playing with it soon. wonder if M1 will start to show any pattern bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment