Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17th Mar 2010

Woke up, went to take 56 to work. end up 45 mins earlier than my reporting time. chill awhile at the benches ard. completed my playmobil pirates. was stuck with the knights version.

more or less spend the day doing nothing, other than meeting users, reading manuals.

went for meeting in the evening. seems like my big boss just joined the company in march, just weeks earlier than me. hmmm... good also la, better to be in the midst of change than to be sitting there and be hit by it.

Hmmm... from how things looks, i think more of the time will be just standing by, waiting for things to happen. like what i used to do in GMS. maybe good also, can let me have more time to do up my ebay and blogshop.

I start to wonder, if things are similar to GMS, why did i leave GMS in the first place? what was i looking for? have i found it? or did i just go 1 round to come back to the same place?

No comments:

Post a Comment