Wednesday, March 17, 2010

18th Mar 2010

In office now, on my EEEpc.

doing nothing at the moment, my senior is reading papers. earlier we had a small chat on the office culture and system. he told me to look carefully before committing to any ot as some projects are project-fee based and some are OT-based.

When i tried asking things about the systems in the company and stuff, my senior will tell me to be patient, he'll start teaching me next week when things are more settled down. haiz... feel like roaring. i feel encaged. i wan to run. i wanna be doing something. but i have to know the system before i can beat it.

Have to start planning what i wanna do really.

1 year plan: Clear all debts, including personal, lapsed insurance.
3 years plan:
5 years plan:
10 years plan:
15 years plan:
20 years plan:
25 years plan:
30 years plan: 64 le... time to retire

hmmmm.... let me think think abit. 30 years of work ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment