Saturday, March 20, 2010

21th Mar 2010

5am in the morning and i'm WIDE awake. when i went to bed at 2am, i sort of woke up feeling completely rested. since i cant get back to sleep, might as well do something.

Installed the GPRS monitor which came with my phone onto my phone. set in all the values for excess usage and alarms.

Meanwhile ripping out the hokkien kids singing into small clips to put on my dad's phone.

Will do other things on my blog as well:
a time line of my life
a target achievement chart
more of my wishlist; lego, sic and other stuff

Irin was complaining that i shouldnt be starving myself so that i can save, but i wan to be settling all my debts and stuff asap. why wanna settle asap? the sooner i can get things over with, the sooner i can do whatever i wan with my money. i dont wan to be saving to clear debt slowly while more stuff i wan becomes available and unavailable. it will always put me in a dilema whether to paying debt or getting the stuff i wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment