Thursday, March 18, 2010

19th Mar 2010

Blogging in the morning seems to be becoming a thing for me. nothing much to do in the office also. senior say he'll teach me on the ports later and next week on images.

Hmmm... my boss mentioned that there will be OT tomorrow and if i'm interested, i wanted to just reply "give me the time and place" but tomorrow's suppose to be a tiger day... so i ask what time til what time? he's also not sure on the details, say he'll find out and get back to me.

called up M1 to change my mobile plan, without contract. from sun savers to iphone value. a different of $11 for 12 gig of data download. when i called to see if there is any additional voucher for handset so i can get a iphone, the reply was my $200 voucher expired, what they can offer me now is $60. i replied, a cut over from M1 to singtel will get me a rebate of $100. they insist that there is nothing they can do. guess i'll be using it on my HTC tytn2 then. meanwhile looking and thinking if there is a good phone to hop over to for singtel or starhub. i'm total done and dis-satisfied with M1.

Settled munch with a $1.40 hot dog from 1901. hmmm... have to look for more cheap food.

1 comment:

  1. Much Cheaper? Where to find? Can you not torture urself!!!

    ReplyDelete