Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3rd Nov 2009

Went to office early this morning. Kok Wah had to go off for a meeting. Serene and Lucy helped me with my presentation. Raymond went for his M9 tutorial and then came to look for me for lunch. kok called and asked why we never waited for them for lunch. :p if we waited for them, i think we'll be late for raymond's class.

Went to Togoyo to buy some stuff before going home to check on the scanning of one of my HDD before going to camp for RT.

Today's RT training was very tough. legs were shaking when i was going back home.
Something miraclous happened. as i was walking from the interchange to a bus-stop to take 13 to go home, i spotted the bus at the traffic light waiting for the red-light to pass. the bus-stop was slightly beyond next traffic light which was at least 200 metres away. Sian... waiting for the next bus will take at least half an hour. but a voice told me to run to the next bus-stop. i started running despite my aching leg muscules. it was a slow painful jog. many time, i tot to just give up and wait for the next bus, but the voice "spoke" to me again, keep running, dont look back, i'll take care of the rest. My heart keep falling as some car sped pass, that must mean the traffic light had already turned green. Keep running and leave the rest to me, the voice told me over and over again. i continue running without looking back even once. finally i reached the bus-stop, i turned back to see the bus stopping at the traffic light just before the bus-stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment