Friday, November 27, 2009

27th Nov 2009

Am now at Ice Dreamland at west coast. this place is sort of becoming a favourite hunt. the ambience of the place is very nice and quiet. good for chilling out, studying or just hang ard with nothing to to. Since i recently got the Starhub mobile broadband 7.2mbps, it's sort of a good place to surf net as well. hahaha

Yesterday I accidently scratched my dad's car. i wasnt even scolded. they just told me to be more careful next time, as long as no one is injured, it's ok.

Hmmmm... work-wise, i have spoken to Kokwah about going to work some part time jobs. his reply was that if i were to be doing that, i'll be distracted from selling insurance. bascially, selling insurance or not, i still need to eat, drink, travel. if those basic needs are not covered, nothing else need to be said. not forgetting my policies that are in premium holiday.

recently, my reservist mate ask me if i wanna talk to his friend from IFA (Independent Financial Advisers), saying that he can offer a better deal than Prudential. well, i'm always open to options, so i asked him to go ahead and arrange for an appointment. Then one of my contacts on MSN ask me if i wanna hear more about IFA, so on Wed, i went with Raymond to meet up with her. Yesterday, Seagull called me. He's moving into IFA also and asked if i'm interested in joining him.

No comments:

Post a Comment