Tuesday, November 24, 2009

24th Nov 2009

Didnt get to meet Yeo the last time. but coming thursday might be going with him to the PC show at EXPO.

Today something funny happened. My EP was supposed to have ended, but payment was still deposited into my account. hahaha then a guy called asking for the money to be returned. hmmm... good also la. going into the office tomorrow to meet with Kok Wah and ask him what to do now that my EP is over. the consequences and stuff.

Since i have proof of my EP terminated (the guy's call to have me return the money), i think its time to make a decision to stay or not. for some reason, prudential staff have been showing me a very bad management of paper work. might have to seriously reconsider what to do.

This morning's weekly meeting was sort of funny also. after telling the agency about someone approaching me to hold a seminar on financial planning, Kok wah, Lucy and Serene's eyes seems to have lit up immediately. This morning, kok wah sort of told me to share my ideas with the agency. hmmm... will see... anyway, its all in God's hands. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment