Thursday, April 23, 2009

23rd April 2009 - Rin

Its a boring day today, didn't do much, went for class in the morning, today was about all the planning and operating variances, came home after class. Did my homework, but didn't manage to finish it. The new bread shop at queenstown is open already, and I walk in to buy some bread home, but there were so many ah pek and aunties asking about this about that, blocking the way and they are not even buying, was quite irritated over it. Daddy cooked " 扣肉" today, but can't eat much cause randy and me will be meeting slash, jon and lizzie for Daidomon tomorow, I am so excited, but was afraid Iwill smell like smoke tml. Haiz.. we will be going to st games as well, wanna play Wiiii, wonder what will be the place like, if its nice maybe i can bring my cousin there. Think I will blog again tml, till then, Ciaozzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment