Sunday, December 5, 2010

6th Dec 2010

Standing in for William while he is on leave. Guess thats the main purpose of my exsistance in the company as a roaming engineer, to stand in for ppl when they are on leave or MC.

Last friday, had a long talk with irin. i long painful talk and a wake up call or is it? was on the topic of whether should continue on with my current job. irin wanted me to change job as i dont seems to be fitting into the company, but i sort of see potential in trying to change the system.

then when she ask me what is my main focus now, my career or forex? i replied forex.
well... irin blow up and started to shoot off alot of things that was pretty hurtful, but true. i had some line that i can slap back with too, but chose to hold back. there is no point in having a fight. in listening, i gained more than fighting back. i know now how she feels, i know now how different we think.

one thing i would like to have said was, if you already known how old my parents are, whats the harm in living with them after marriage? shouldn't we be treasuring the time we have with them?

anyway, i never did say that, however, the next day, she told me that if i wanna live with my parents, we can take the BTO 3 generation flat. dont really know what that is. whether we live with my parents or not, will be a major deciding factor whether or not i get married. period.

over the weekend, i thrown out the old server, moved the stuff under Ranna's table back into my room. (Rinna cracked her toe nail on a dumbbell i left near the door) somehow after all that done, i find myself troubled and unmotivated. maybe what irin had said on friday have affected me deeply, maybe i should give up reaching for the sky and grab whatever i can nearby. maybe i should settle down and grazing like cows instead of trying to soar like an eagle. maybe maybe maybe....

No comments:

Post a Comment