Sunday, October 4, 2009

4th Oct 2009

Went for RT in the morning, then dropped at Thomson Plaza to look at the Lego sale at Secret Chamber. Didnt get anything.

Went over to Suntec for service after that. Today's service is very good and it seems to be talking about what i was thinking on for the past few days. Though it did not give me an answer, it gave me a solution. you can read about my blog on the services here. New Creation Rek

For the past few days, i've been having this nagging feeling of something that i should know. something that i must know. something that i have to think about. Going to the Science Center with irin has popped open something. Not putting myself on equal stand as Van Gogh, he's a real genius, his search for brighter more vivid colours is similar to my thirst for knowledge. knowledge of what? i dont know. its a mathematical formula somehow.

I got Alfred to write me the formula of the Eight Diagram.
乾三连,坤六断;
震仰盂,艮覆碗;
离中虚,坎中满;
兑上缺,巽下断。

and he spend some time explaining to me about it. but things are still murky.

I prayed for wisdom after today's service. Things sort of beginning to click. recently i had an obsession with Lego. i was going to use Lego Minifig as part of my presentation for insurance. thats part of it. i think now i can use Lego as a tool to better help me understand certain theories.

Went over to Vivo to turn more guns for stock up. then went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment