Sunday, October 17, 2010

18th Oct 2010

First day of work after reservist. The users don't want to over-stress me and asked me to shadow my co-worker instead.

It's been a nice 2 weeks. Learning how to operate some new equipment. Catching up with friends and lots of free time to reflect on stuff.

Irin wasn't too happy about it though as I didn't meet her for 2 weeks. Not even phone calls as I had to sleep early to be able to wake up on time to travel.

Through the two weeks, a lot of things came to mind. how everyone is progressing, getting married, having kids. somehow, after my resolution to pick up my life, things start to sink back into it's stagnant state. I'm not studying forex or app programming as much as I should. LEGO was selling well, but currently I'm low on big sets to sell. my shipment of Nendoriod Puchi have yet to come in as planned, but I don't know to be happy about it or sad. happy as I'm low on funds to collect goods, sad that i have nothing to sell.

Seagull once ask that when I wrote in my blog what I mean by different financial views, I couldn't remember what it was about then. it's about when ppl will say when they have no money. in my case, I say no money when my wallet is really empty. what I have IS what I have.in Alf's case, he say no money, when he has no spare cash, but daily necessaries are still covered. in seagull's case, he'll cover daily necessaries and investments. I should learn to be more like seagull. I felt bad when Raymond tried to ask for his money back to invest in the maple tree IPO.

Had a big fight with Irin over the past few days. Over money, over time.
From time to time, she'll hint that i wont be able to afford the lifestyle that she wants. Once, she say she wanted a ring from tiffany & co. i say i buy for her, she laugh and said "you?". ever heard the phrase "cuts like a knife"? when i challenged her and ask her to set a target amount she will need for daily expenses in future, she puts me down and say i wont be able to afford it without even giving a actual sum.
Time-wise, she keeps wanting me to take leave, but i want to keep the leave as bargaining tokens or to cover my absence when i go for other interviews.

My current focus will be
1. Forex, mobile apps
2. Toy sales
3. Employment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js0RWHlNIlI

人在风暴中 无奈的打转 如象风沙 倦也须兜转

无奈的疾冲 无奈的刁转 曾热的面孔 渐缺少温暖

嘿哟哼嘿哟 飞沙风中转 嘿哟哼嘿哟 飞沙风中转

情在风暴中 难预早打算 人被风浪冲 聚也许苦短

其实风是空 无奈斩不断 埋没几段恩 剩余几多怨

嘿哟哼嘿哟 飞沙风中转 嘿哟哼嘿哟 飞沙风中转

年月消逝中 才悟风中转 全为贪顺风 没作主挑选

如今逆风 豪迈的奔远 重拾心内真 撞碎风千串

嘿哟哼嘿哟 风吹我不断 嘿哟哼嘿哟 风吹我吹不断

嘿哟哼嘿哟 风吹我不打转

No comments:

Post a Comment